.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Tom Reader by Barnsbury Studio



When I was going through Tom's portfolio my favorite images of him were taken by the London based Barnsbury Studio. Back when I was pursuing photography, my vision of what my work would look like paralleled the way Barnsbury shoots his models. Simple,clean images with basic backgrounds and fashion used to make the model look good, not the other way around. Barnsbury's models also look real, with natural looking make-up and minimal manscaping. Great work!



'My goal in every photo-shoot is to support the model to give his best performance, so we can create fresh, edgy images that will really add something to the model’s existing portfolio.'
Barnsbury Studio

You can check out the official site for Barnsbury Studio HERE: Although the site is new, it will direct you to more of Barnsbury' work.