.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Favorite Hunk of the Day: Rick D'Agostino



Last week I was researching some pics of one of my favorite guys Andrew Oldershaw, and came across a shoot Andrew did with Scott Ashton. In the shoot, Andrew was photographed with another amazing looking man, Rick D'Agostino. It was not easy to find out some info on Rick, but I am sure once people meet Rick and see his shots, that will not always be the case...HOT!



STATS:
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 175 lbs
Shoe size: 10.5
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Short
Eye color: Hazel
Skin color: White




The next set were the first shots I saw of Rick. Photos by Scott Ashton.






The next set of amazing shots of Rick are by Gabriel Goldberg (D-Squared) who has been doing some great work lately. (I have previously posted some of his work for DNA). Here Gabriel shoots Rick for Ajaxx63.