.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
Popular Post

Inspiration of the Day: Andrew Oldershaw



Isn't interesting when you admire someone you don't know. I remember reading about Andrew Oldershaw a few times over the past couple of years. I read about his work producing tv shows like 'Sordid Lives' and 'The Big Gay Sketch Comedy' I remember reading about his activism and seeing his name in a few web articles I have read about Prop 8. It was not until recently that I finally put a face (not to mention smokin body) to the guy I had already admired. While checking out some of Scott Ashton's work I saw Andrew's name and it all came together.


Andrew has inspired me lately, while I sit still watching beauty queens and Donald Trump take on the face of gay marriage, Andrew is out fighting the fight. I myself have at times thought of gay marriage as a 'gay' issue. It of course is not, it is a human rights issue. It has been inspiring learning more about Andrew. I could write so much more but there is a GREAT interview with Andrew at Hund du Jour I encourage you all to check out. You can find it HERE:


2 pics below by Scott Ashton. (Thanks Scott!)





Below: Andrew by one of my favorite photographers, Brian Kaminski.









Next 3 stunning shots by the Amazing D'Andre Michael Photography.






Below: Shots of Andrew taken by photographer Mark Oberlin for Andrew's Instinct Magazine feature.




Not sure of the photographer of the Amazing shot below, but I thank the great blog Oh-BITCH-PLEEZ for the shot!


Below: Andrew for Todd and Terry Underwear.